A data collection app is a digital platform where you enter and store text, image, audio and video information with electronic forms. Using mobile data management software will remove all paper based costs, delays, risks and instantly allow checklists, surveys and inspections to be shared, exported, or analyzed in a custom report.
The information gathered can also be the location of an audit, who the inspector is, when it was done and any complex data sensors can send.
The modern inspection software of choice for inspectors who are true digital transformation leaders.
- Easily and quickly create an endless amount of forms and intervention reports, always adapted to your activities;
- Efficiently manage changes;
- Absolutely no need for software development skills;
- Choose from a wide range of data entry types;
- Instantly distribute and deploy form updates;
We are on a mission to Make Data Collection Attractive Again!
Instead of writing on paper, now we can type directly into a secure database far away.
Everyone carries a phone or tablet these days. You no longer need to think which forms to bring, do you have the right ones or will they get damaged.
Go Paperless with the most flexible field data collection app on the market.
- Centralize thousands of audits within a powerful database;
- Capture large amounts of photos, signatures, images and other artifacts;
- Share data with your other systems such as CMMS or ERP;
- Start off quickly and well thanks to business templates.
With paper, it is impossible to track or share information in real time.
nSpek is built for offline first situations. Using the latest Progressive Web App technology, you can still use all the inspection features without an internet or wifi connection, without any downtime.
With or without network access, your technicians use nSpek freely, wherever they are.
- Our application is a mobile Progressive web app, it is accessible with its online and offline mode.
Plan and follow your field worker’s digital inspections through an activity calendar;
Watch for visual alerts to easily spot intervention issues.
Any data collected are reused in standard documents allowing for efficient monitoring and quick decision-making;
The solution is natively integrated with the Office suite and correspondence between different softwares is automated through an API.